Thursday, March 9, 2017

A New Beginning 


Well, it has been forever since the last time I have updated, so I guess here it goes...

These past few weeks have been long and exhausting. Some days I just come home and crash. I have three months left of my senior year and I can hardly fathom the thought. God has blessed me with such amazing people to conquer my senior year with, and I can not wait to see where God leads each of us. I know He has amazing plans and purposes for each one. As I sit here having a moment of debriefing, I can't believe that in a few months I will be miles away, some even oceans away, from some of my closest friends. The idea baffles me every time I ponder on it. I begin to think on where God brought me from. I still can not believe He has called me to the mission field. I NEVER thought in a thousand years, I would end up fully surrendered to Christ, following His every move. 

In two weeks, I head to Pensacola, FL to visit the college I truly believe God is leading me to go to for the next four years. I am so excited and can not wait to see how God will use me there. Exactly one day after we arrive back from Pensacola, we will leave for NYC. I can not wait!!! Fourteen hour bus ride with my class should be very interesting... Then lastly, four days after we arrive back from New York, the Bulgaria mission team will head out for Bulgaria! I will be on that plane. I WILL ACTUALLY BE ON THAT PLANE... I still can not believe that every little detail God worked out and I watched Him work in a way I never thought was possible. He provided me with double of the expenses I needed to go, and now I am able to help buy some much needed items for the missionaries in Bulgaria. I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who financially gave and those of you who prayed and are continuing to pray! You will never know how much your willingness to give has blessed me beyond measures. You allowed God to use YOU for a higher purpose, and for that you will be rewarded for that generous heart, one day! A piece of you will be left in Bulgaria as well. How exciting is that? 

Once again thank you all so much, and I ask you to still continue to be in prayer for our team. We need it! 

Love,
Michaela...

No comments:

Post a Comment